Monday, November 29, 2010

letter T h I letter n letter G Block Number 6



In the Apps Garden, I explored Jigsawed which lets you make photos into puzzles. This would be a fun way to keep puzzle lovers happy. I also checked out Your Contacts recent Faves which is a quick and time saving way to see a random assortment of what your contacts have just recently posted, and MyPicsMap which categorizes photos to a world map. This would be cool in keeping track of the travels of family and friends, and would also be a good resource in seeing what places really look like for future travels.
I could see using some of these apps in sending more creative e-greetings to family and friends, and one could really make some sharp advertising posters, badges, etc. for business.
It's fun and rather helpful to have access to a vast assortment of photos via the internet, but I still have my reservations about the safety of internet sharing, esp. personal related images, and often times see a lack of prudence in what some like to share. Sometimes, it makes me think it is fostering a narcissistic tendency in society, especially in the young, where "image" seems to be all that matters.

3 comments:

  1. I'm an "ant" what should one expect! and sorry Bigdaddy...leftovers are already gone! Try again, next year! :)

    ReplyDelete